Below you will find the terms & conditions and game rules applicable to the Holiday Giveaway. Read them carefully to be fully aware of the rules. Thank you!
- These terms and conditions apply to the Holiday Giveaway organised by Carqon B.V., with registered offices at 3816 BV Amersfoort, Koedijkerweg 12A.
- Carqon B.V. competitions are held in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Promotional Games of 1 January 2014.
- Participating in a competition implies acceptance of the competition’s terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are not disputable.
- For cases not covered by these terms and conditions, a decision will be made by Carqon B.V.
2. Participants and participation
- The duration of this Holiday Giveaway is from the 21st of December until the 31st of December in 2022.
- Participation in this competition is free. Participants must enrol personally, by leaving a comment. A natural person who participates through a third party/intermediary is not a qualified participant.
- Carqon B.V., Babboe B.V and all other Accell Group employees are excluded from participation.
- Each participant may participate only once in this prize competition.
- Participants must provide accurate, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a prize competition.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age and situated in the Netherlands, France, Belgium, Denmark or Germany. This is because these are the countries where our bikes are sold.
- Participants who do not meet the above conditions will be excluded from participation.
- In any event, Carqon B.V. cannot be held responsible for a participant providing the wrong telephone number, email address, or home address, which leads to the participant’s address being incorrect or unknown, or for a malfunction in the network, hardware or software that results in a limited or delayed provision of data by the participant, or loss of such data.
- The final winner will be picked by our team in the first week of January and will receive a Carqon Cruise. It will be the one pictured in the image in our social post from the 21st of December.
- The winner will be picked based on the most fun, interesting, best and surprising answer.
- The winner will receive a DM on Instagram from the official Carqon Instagram account.
- The winner needs to reply with the asked information within 7 days after receiving our DM, or a new winner will be picked.
- If the winner is not above 18 years old and does not live in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Denmark or France, unfortunately a new winner will be picked.
- Prizes are not redeemable for money or other goods.
- Carqon B.V will arrange an invoice for the prize, so the winner can get an insurance for the bike. The winner has to arrange (and pay for) the insurance by itself.
- By participating, the prize winner agrees that he/she/they is willing to participate in a social media post related to the competition on the official Carqon Instagram account. Any photographs may be used by Carqon B.V. for publicity purposes.
4. Changes to competition terms and technical provisions
Carqon B.V. may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, modify or adjust these competition terms during the duration of the competition, or modify the competition without giving any reason. We therefore advise you to consult these terms and conditions regularly.
Carqon B.V. is not liable for any damage of any kind resulting from or related to (participation in) a competition. Misprints, printing or spelling errors, or similar errors cannot be held against Carqon B.V. and cannot in any way create an obligation for Carqon B.V. Carqon B.V. is not liable for any damage of any kind, in connection with the use of the website or links to third party websites on its website or other technical facilities. Carqon B.V. is not responsible or liable for any costs incurred by the participant in connection with participation in the competition.
6. Force Majeure
Carqon B.V. reserves the right to suspend, terminate or modify the competition at any time due to force majeure and not to award te prize. Force majeure shall in any event include the declaration of bankruptcy of the supplier and/or the sponsor of a prize or the request for suspension of payment by this supplier/sponsor. When applicable, Carqon B.V. may offer an alternative prize.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. Any disputes relating to these terms and/or competitions will be submitted to the competent court in Utrecht.