As our Benelux Sales Manager, you’ll work internationally to find the right high-end partners for Carqon and maintain relationships with our current partners. You’ll work closely with your sales colleagues from our sister company, Babboe. You’re motivated to increase the brand awareness of our brands in the Benelux region and envision our cargo bikes on the road everywhere. You’re independently responsible for our sales strategy plans, which are aligned with Carqon’s objectives and brand vision. You’ll be given a lot of freedom to flesh out these plans and organise their implementation. We’re a small team offering you ample freedom and responsibility. Are you ready to contribute to Carqon’s success?
- Building and maintaining strong, long-term relationships with high-end retailers and partners.
- Marketing a trendy, premium cargo bike range.
- Being responsible for developing and implementing sales strategy plans for the Benelux.
- Regularly visiting our dealers, trade fairs, and events in the Benelux.
- Brainstorming about online and offline marketing opportunities for our brand.
- Doing market research and thinking about possible new developments in our product range.
Who we’re looking for
You’re a results-oriented person who is highly-knowledgeable about sales, communicative, and a true entrepreneur. You don’t sit around and wait – you have ideas and get to work on them right away!
In addition, it’s important to us that you:
- Have completed an HBO-level education (Bachelor’s Degree) with at least 3 years of relevant sales experience in a retail organisation.
- Have excellent negotiation skills.
- Are comfortable working independently, but are also a true team player.
- Have a strong personality and know how to get to work.
- Are communicative, enthusiastic, inventive, and solution-oriented.
- Speak English, in addition to Dutch.
- Have experience in the bicycle industry. That is a big plus.
What we offer
Carqon is a young, ambitious, and fast-growing company. You’ll work in an inspiring, dynamic work environment. We offer:
- 25 holiday days (in full-time employment);
- A pension scheme via PMT Pensioenfonds Metaal en Techniek;
- A WIA employee insurance scheme;
- Up to 30% employee discount on our products;
- Travel allowance of €0.21 per kilometre;
- Home office allowance of €250 to furnish your workplace;
- A centrally-located office in Amersfoort;
- Room for new initiatives and concepts. We’re always open to innovative ideas, whether you’ve been working with us for a week, a month, or a year;
- A training budget;
- The atmosphere at Carqon is informal, no-nonsense, and results-oriented. We organise fun staff parties and initiatives for employees. Naturally, we always end the week with a Friday afternoon drink!
In 2020, Carqon introduced its first cargo bike. Carqon is a relatively new Dutch brand, established with the ambition to set a new quality standard in the cargo bike market. The Dutch company Babboe will turn 15 in 2022 and is the current international market leader in cargo bikes. From its headquarters in Amersfoort, our 120 colleagues work on the international growth of Babboe, which is now active in more than 30 countries. Babboe and Carqon are part of Accell Group (which includes Batavus, Sparta, Koga, Raleigh, and Haibike).
Feeling inspired? Do you think you’re the right person to join our ambitious company and take over the bicycle market in Europe and beyond? Send us your cover letter and CV to our recruiter Lilian Latul, firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. For questions, please contact us at +31 (0)6 25 49 89 65 or send an email to email@example.com.